V2 Beauty Booster
The V2 Skin Booster is a revolutionary treatment for rejuvenating dry, dull skin affected by fine lines and wrinkles. It is used to achieve tighter, firmer skin on the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
This innovative treatment uses needle injections to deliver a hyaluronic acid formula, which contains 16 unique skin nourishing agents into the sub-dermal layer of the skin. The treatment is quick, precise and effective. There is minimal pain or discomfort and on average, you should experience minimal downtime.
The Beauty Booster treatment has a wide range of skincare benefits. The results are visibly brighter, smoother, and softer skin after a few treatments, while the effects are subtle and natural looking.
At Esteem Clinic, we recognise that every face is unique, and every client has their own individual aesthetic goals. Our team of highly qualified, experienced cosmetic injectors are trained under world-renowned Plastic Surgeon Dr Terrence Scamp. Before any treatment, you will have a complimentary consultation to discuss your concerns, treatment suitability and aesthetic goals.
In the Spotlight
How it works
This innovative treatment uses needle injections to deliver a hyaluronic acid formula, which contains 16 unique skin nourishing agents into the sub-dermal layer of the skin.
The treatment is quick, precise and effective.
The V2 Beauty Booster takes injectable skin hydrators to the next level thanks to the unique crosslinking of its key ingredient, hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found within our bodies and holds 1000 times its own weight in water.
V2 Beauty Booster can be used to treat the:
What to expect
There will be a slight stinging or discomfort at the site of the injection. The product used in the V2 Beauty Booster contains an anaesthetic, which helps to alleviate any discomfort associated with treatment. Clients also receive numbing cream to further reduce discomfort.
It is recommended to have a post treatment Healite II treatment to sooth any discomfort and reduce swelling. This can be booked as an add-on.
The procedure requires a complimentary consultation process, where your registered nurse cosmetic injector will explain the procedure, assess your suitability, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
The Beauty Booster treatment has a wide range of skincare benefits, including:
- A reduction in fine lines
- An increase in dermal hydration
- An increase in tissue elasticity
- A decrease in wrinkle formation
- A reduction in acne scarring
- Improvement in uneven skin complexion
Beauty Booster uses the next generation of dermal filler to increase hydration of the skin and smooth out fine lines, for fresher glowing skin.
Additionally, the Beauty Booster treatment delivers longer lasting, more intense hydration to the skin than previously offered by other skin boosting injectable treatments – improving overall skin quality for up to 9 months with just one treatment.
Who is not suitable?
The following people are not suitable candidates for anti-wrinkle injections:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Those hypersensitive to product ingredients, specifically BTX_A;
- Anyone with an active infection at the injection site;
- Anyone who has Myasthenia Gravis or Eaton Lambert Syndrome.
The treatment may be less effective for people over 60 due to poorer muscle tone.
Post Treatment Care
– Regular application of ice of the injected zone.
– Do not drink alcohol or participate in sport for 72 hours following the injection.
– Do not to have any dental work or other aesthetic procedures for 15 days following the injection.
– It’s advisable to avoid extensive exposure to the sun, use of a sauna or Turkish bath 15 days following the injection.
– Avoid air travel for 72 hours following the injection.
– The persistence of inflammatory reactions beyond 8 days or the occurrence of any side effect must be reported to your practitioner as soon as possible; these side effects may need treatment which could last several months before they disappear.
– Do not use makeup for 12 hours following injection.
If you have any questions or concerns after your treatment please call Esteem Clinic on 1300 693 783
Before & Afters
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.