Laser Genesis Gold Coast, Brisbane and Ipswich
Laser Genesis skin therapy helps to promote deep tissue healing by the stimulation of collagen production, both post-treatment and in the months that follow.
The treatment can be suitable for all skin types and those who want to achieve their desired results with a non-invasive procedure, associated with minimal downtime.
At Esteem Clinic, we understand the distinctiveness of every face and the unique aesthetic objectives of each client. Our team of dermal therapists and skin specialists have the training and skills needed for effective treatments. Prior to any procedure, we offer a complimentary consultation to thoroughly address your concerns, evaluate the suitability of the treatment, and establish your desired aesthetic outcomes.
We take pride in using effective technology for skin treatments, sourced from around the world. With over 25 years of experience in providing skin care treatments, we aim to offer treatments with a high standard of quality care.
In the Spotlight
How the treatment works
The Laser Genesis technology works by stimulating the production of collagen by heating the different layers of the skin with micro-pulses of light. The micro-pulses heat the upper dermis (below your skin’s surface) to reduce the appearance of fine lines, visible pores, and scarring.
Laser Genesis is also used to break down damaged capillaries underneath the skin, to create a more even skin texture and improved tone. The heat also works on capillaries to reduce overall redness in the skin.
Depending on your personal needs and desired results, Laser Genesis can treat the following areas:
- Full face
- All areas of the body
You may be able to treat multiple areas within the same treatment session to reduce the number of separate sessions you would need. Please discuss your desired treatment areas and goals for the treatment with one of our team members during your consultation, so that we can plan your personalised treatment.
During your Laser Genesis consultation, we will listen to your concerns and personal aesthetic goals for your skin. You can describe any specific skin conditions you want to address, such as acne scars, fine lines, uneven texture, or redness. We can then evaluate your skin and determine if Laser Genesis is an appropriate treatment option for you.
We will explain the procedure in detail, including how the laser works, what sensations you might experience, and what results you can realistically expect. We can also discuss the number of treatment sessions you may need and the interval between sessions, according to your personalised treatment plan. We’ll inform you of any potential risks, complications, or side effects associated with the treatment and address any questions or concerns you may have. We’ll also provide you with preparation and post-treatment instructions to optimise your results and calculate your personalised treatment costs.
Laser Genesis costs in Gold Coast, Brisbane and Ipswich
Your treatment costs for Laser Genesis will depend on the personalised factors of your treatment plan. We will calculate the costs of your treatment during your consultation.
Several personalised factors can influence the costs of your treatment.
The size and location of the area being treated can affect the cost. Larger treatment areas typically require more time and resources, which can result in higher treatment fees.
Number of treatment areas
Depending on your needs, you may be able to treat multiple areas during one treatment session. This may influence your total costs.
The number of sessions
The recommended number of Laser Genesis sessions can vary depending on your specific skin concerns and desired results. If multiple treatment sessions are required, the overall cost will be higher compared to a single session.
Type of skin concern
The type and complexity of your skin condition can influence the overall cost of your treatment. For instance, if additional steps or precautions are required to address specific needs, it may result in higher treatment fees.
To receive a personalised treatment plan and quote, please book your consultation at our Gold Coast, Brisbane or Ipswich locations today.
After we discuss your personalised treatment plan, we can provide you with a list of post-treatment skincare instructions to get the most out of your treatment and prevent any complications.
Your personalised advice may include the following instructions:
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage.
- Bruising, redness and swelling may occur and resolve with time.
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for one to two days.
- Avoid specific skin irritants for two to three days post-treatment.
- If multiple treatments are required, they will need to be scheduled at least two weeks apart.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Esteem Clinic on 1300 693 783
Risks and Complications
- Skin irritation and redness: Immediately after the treatment, you may experience some redness, swelling, and mild skin irritation. These effects are usually temporary and subside within a few hours to a few days.
- Pigment changes: In some cases, Laser Genesis may cause temporary changes in skin pigmentation. This can manifest as either the treated skin’s darkening (hyperpigmentation) or lightening (hypopigmentation). These pigment changes are typically temporary and resolve on their own over time, but in rare cases, they can be permanent.
- Burns and blisters: Although rare, Laser Genesis has the potential to cause burns or blisters on the skin. This risk is higher if the laser is not used correctly or if the treatment is performed by an inexperienced or unqualified provider.
- Scarring: While uncommon, Laser Genesis can form scars, especially in individuals with a history of poor wound healing or certain skin conditions. Following the aftercare instructions is crucial to minimise the scarring risk.
- Infection: Anytime the skin barrier is disrupted, there is a risk of infection. Although rare, Laser Genesis can potentially introduce bacteria into the skin and cause an infection. Following post-treatment care instructions, such as keeping the treated area clean and avoiding touching it unnecessarily, can help reduce the risk of infection.
What to expect from laser genesis?
Downtime is minimal if any and some redness may occur. However, most redness will subside within 24 hours.
What can I expect from my results?
Results will vary from person to person, and regular treatments are recommended to maximise results.
Who is not a suitable candidate?
We recommend avoiding the treatment for anyone who:
- Has sunburn on the treatment area
- Has eczema, dermatitis or severe telangiectasia
- Has had anti-wrinkle injections within the past 24 hours and filler injections within the past two days
- Has a tattoo or healing tattoo in the treatment area
- Has had skin cancer treatment in the area to be treated
- Has metal implants in the area
- Is diabetic
- Has vitiligo
Your Esteem Clinic therapist will confirm your suitability during the consultation process.
Does the treatment hurt?
How many treatment sessions will I need?
How can I prepare for my treatment?
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.