Fusion 3 Mesotherapy Gold Coast & Brisbane
Fusion 3 is one of the most talked about treatments in the USA, Europe & New Zealand and has now launched in Australia!
As a biological remodelling agent to anti-ageing, Fusion 3 restores tissue without volumising. It stimulates collagen, elastin production and tissue renewal to replenish and rehydrate the skin. Over a period of 3-4 weeks, Fusion 3 kick starts the production of collagen, elastin and fat cells, re-modelling the skin tissue, and giving it a plumper and tighter look. Fusion 3 is the only product which acts to stimulate all four types of collagen, elastin and fat cells.
At Esteem Clinic, we recognise that every face is unique, and every client has their own individual aesthetic goals. Our team of highly qualified, experienced cosmetic injectors are trained under world-renowned Plastic Surgeon Dr Terrence Scamp. Before any procedure, you will have a complimentary consultation to discuss your concerns, treatment suitability and your desired outcomes.
Esteem Clinic prides itself on utilising the highest quality products available worldwide. For over 25 years, Esteem Clinic has been performing cosmetic injectables, so you can be assured that your treatment is performed by a highly qualified, experienced injector.
In the Spotlight
How it works
Fusion 3 is injected just under the skin using very fine needles in pre-determined points. It is relatively painless and there is usually no need for topical pain relief creams prior to treatment.
On the face only five injection points are necessary on each side of the face to give maximum results.
Once injected into the correct layer of the skin, Fusion 3 flows and spreads to the other parts of the face, providing a very nice stretch and tightening to saggy skin.
It is also capable of stimulating your skin to produce all four types of collagen and elastin – these vital substances which are lost from the skin as we age. Thereby further improving the skin elasticity and skin quality.
At Esteem Clinic, Fusion 3 is currently available for treatment of the:
What to expect
The level of pain experienced is really dependent on the individual. The injections themselves feel like a slight scratch. And as the product is being injected, you may experience slight pressure or a ‘stinging’ sensation.
Although the needle used is very small, slight bruising and bleeding can occur at the site of the injections.
The procedure takes around 30 minutes.
It is very important to have a pre-treatment consultation. During this consultation, your registered nurse cosmetic injector will explain the procedure, assess your suitability, answer any questions or concerns you may have, and set expectations.
Fusion 3 ‘remodels’ the skin after just 2 treatments (4 weeks apart) resulting in tighter, firmer, hydrated, smoother, radiant skin.
Sometimes further treatments are required to see the full benefit of the product. Generally, this would be determined during your initial consultation.
We may then recommend top-up and maintenance sessions, depending on your body’s response to the initial treatment.
Who is not suitable?
The following people are not suitable candidates for Fusion 3:
- Those under 18 years of age
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Those hypersensitive to product ingredients, specifically hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, amide-type local anesthetics and strep type-A gram-positive bacterial proteins;
- Anyone with an active infection at the injection site;
- Anyone who has a cold, flu, sinusitis, UTI;
- Anyone who has a history of hypertrophic scarring;
- Anyone who has had major dental work in the last 4 weeks, or is scheduled to do so in the next 4 weeks;
Please contact Esteem Clinic for further information and clarification.
Post Treatment Care
– The product is injected in small ‘deposits’, you may be able to see them initially, but they settle usually within 24 hours. It may be possible to feel the product where it has been injected under the skin, this will settle, there is no need to massage
– Within 12 hours of treatment only mineral make-up should be applied
– You are advised to avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours
– Any bruising may take a few days to appear, arnica can be helpful in clearing bruising. It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment
– Tenderness should settle as swelling and bruising goes down
The following should be avoided at least 2 weeks post treatment:
– Direct ultraviolet light exposure (sun and solariums)
- Further clinical treatments (including, but not limited to): microdermabrasion, laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peels, muscle relaxant injections, and dermal fillers.
If you have any questions or concerns after your treatment, please call Esteem Clinic on 1300 693 783
Before & Afters
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.