Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser Tattoo Removal
A tattoo used to be forever, but at Esteem Clinic, there is a way to safely and affordably remove both black and coloured tatttoos.
Using the most advanced laser technology, the Picosure laser removal treatment, means you can more effectively remove unwanted tattoos from your body in less time, and for less money.
The Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal machine is FDA approved to remove all colours. Esteem Clinic has been successfully removing tattoos for more than 5 years with the Picosure Laser.
At Esteem Clinic, we recognise that every face and body is unique, and every client has their own individual aesthetic goals. Our team of highly qualified, experienced laser tattoo removal technicians are the best in their field. Before any treatment, you will have a complimentary consultation to discuss your concerns, treatment suitability and aesthetic goals.
For an accurate quote and to discuss your treatment with one of our highly experienced laser technicians, please call to arrange a consultation (Main Beach Clinic only).
In the Spotlight
How it works
Picosure laser tattoo removal is the world’s first safe and effective picosecond aesthetic laser. This unparalleled breakthrough in laser technology delivers ultra-short pulse bursts of energy to the skin.
Picosecond pulse width is 100 times shorter than nanosecond technology, enabling unmatched photomechanical impact for better clearance with fewer treatments.
Any area of the body can be treated with the Picosure laser, provided it is deemed a safe and suitable treatment area by your laser technician.
What to expect
This treatment is often described as “like a needle prick,” a “ping from an elastic band,” or worse. Every client will process the pain differently. However, we use a cooling system that effectively cools the skin before & during the treatment. To further minimise discomfort, we also offer topical anaesthetic, to numb the area prior to treatment.
A siginificant reduction and in most cases (but not guaranteed) a removal of the tattoo.
Picosure is well known for its most effective results, worldwide.
It will take a course of treatments to effectively remove the tattoo, provided your technician has advised this is likely.
Every case is individual and is dependent on the tattoo itself (size, colour of inks used, intensity etc.) and your skin tone and texture.
A complimentary consultation is the best way to determine how many treatments you will require.
Who is not suitable?
The following people are not suitable for Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal. Anyone who:
- Has sunburn on the face, neck or decolletage
- Has eczema, dermatitis or severe telangiectasia
- Has had anti-wrinkle injections within the past 24 hours and filler injections within the past 2 days
- Has a healing tattoo on the treatment area
- Is currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Your Esteem Clinic therapist will confirm your suitability during the consultation process.
Post Treatment Care
- Following treatment, an antibacterial ointment and dressing will be applied to cover the area treated.
- Occasionally, there will be pinpoint bleeding following the treatment
- Swelling can be expected
- The dressing should be left in place for 24hrs, following that time the dressing can be removed
- Ensure that the area is kept clean
- You may apply another dressing if necessary, to protect from additional trauma (including the rubbing of clothing) or dirt.
- There may be bruising, tenderness and scabbing of the skin, usually settling within 2 weeks.
- Further treatments will be performed 6-8 weeks post first session.
- AHA or fruit acid products are best to avoid for 1 week, as they may cause discomfort
- Apply 50+ sunscreen when in the sun.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Esteem Clinic on 1300 693 783
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.