Picosure Focus Lens
Picosure Focus Lens
For the ultimate in skin rejuvenation, look no further than the Picosure Focus Lens Array laser skin rejuvenation.
This non-invasive laser treatment offers the most advanced laser skin rejuvenation treatment for the removal of skin imperfections. It can take years off your appearance, reversing signs of ageing, making you look and feel younger.
PicoSure Focus Lens Array skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive way to replenish all three layers of photo-damaged tissue; epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity.
Say goodbye to uneven pigmentation, sun damage and wrinkles, with absolutely no downtime.
At Esteem Clinic, we recognise that every face is unique, and every client has their own individual aesthetic goals. Our team of highly qualified, experienced dermal therapists and skin specialists are the best in their field. Before any treatment, you will have a complimentary consultation to discuss your concerns, treatment suitability and aesthetic goals.
In the Spotlight
How it works
PicoSure technology works in a similar way to a fractionated laser. It gently delivers ultra-short laser pulses (delivered faster than the nanosecond laser), that penetrate and break down damaged skin cell layers until a smoother and healthier skin is achieved.
While other treatments work by ablating and burning off the top layer of skin, this treatment promotes collagen and elastin production by stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response.
The Focus Lens Array has also been compared to previously used C02 lasers as it lengthens the skins elastin fibers, but without the pain or downtime.
The PicoSure laser treatment can be used on the face, neck, decolletage, hands and arms.
What to expect
The Picosure treatment creates no visible skin damage except for mild redness, which generally resolves within 2-24 hours. PicoSure technology is very safe, as it works in tandem with Focus Lens Array to minimise the amount of heat delivered to the skin. Thus, there are no side-effects or injuries on the skin.
The duration of the treatment depends on the individual needs, and the treatment area. Usually, one session does not take more than ten minutes as the laser works very quickly.
Picosure can take years off your appearance, rejuvenating skin with less wrinkles and pigmentation, and improved tone and texture.
Depending on the condition being treated, a course of treatments may be recommended. Picosure can effectively treat:
- uneven pigment
- age spots
- enlarged pores
- crow’s feet
- lipstick lines
- smoker’s lines
- facial wrinkles
- frown lines
Who is not suitable?
The following people are not suitable for Picosure. Anyone who:
- Has sunburn on the face, neck or decolletage
- Has eczema, dermatitis or severe telangiectasia
- Has had anti-wrinkle injections within the past 24 hours and filler injections within the past 2 days
- Has a healing tattoo on the treatment area
- Is currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Your Esteem Clinic therapist will confirm your suitability during the consultation process.
Before & Afters
Post Treatment Care
– Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage – Bruising, redness and swelling are common and resolve with time.
– Treated pigment will turn darker (brown to black) within 24-48 hours.
– Do not pick at treated areas.
– Treated pigment will exfoliate off the face in approximately 1 week.
– Treated pigment will exfoliate off the body in approximately 2-3 weeks.
– Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days.
– Avoid skin irritant (examples below) a few days post-treatment.
– Products containing Tretinoin, Retinol, Benzoyl Peroxide, Glycolic/Salyclic acids and astringents etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Esteem Clinic on 1300 693 783
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.