Want deeply cleansed, exfoliated and hydrated skin? Then Esteem Clinic’s Hydrabrasion treatment is your answer.
Available at Esteem Clinic Main Beach only, Hydrabrasion (or HydraFacial) is a gentle, non-invasive skin treatment designed to deeply hydrate your skin, like no other facial. This is the perfect treatment to have in preparation for a special event!
The Hydrabrasion treatment will polish, refine and hydrate the skin in the one treatment. This is the perfect treatment for those seeking radiance and smoothness.
At Esteem Clinic, we recognise that every face is unique, and every client has their own individual aesthetic goals. Our team of highly qualified, experienced dermal therapists and skin specialists are the best in their field. Before any treatment, you will have a complimentary consultation to discuss your concerns, treatment suitability and aesthetic goals.
Esteem Clinic prides itself on offering clients the latest in skin care treatment technology. For over 25 years, Esteem Clinic has been performing skin care treatments, so you can be assured that your treatment is performed by a highly qualified, experienced practitioner.
In the Spotlight
How it works
Dead skin particles can clog your pores and sit in fine lines making skin appear dull, tired, and lined.
Hydrabrasion is the latest in aesthetic technology to polish, refine and hydrate the skin in the one treatment. It combines a microdermabrasion treatment followed by the Hydrabrasion water blast, effectively removing dead cell build up on the skin surface. Simultaneously, the water Hydrabrasion treatment cleanses the skin further and provides powerful hydration.
Hydrabrasion is used to treat the face, neck and decolletage.
What to expect
The treatment involves your skin therapist gliding the patented device over the treatment area. There is no discomfort and you can resume your normal daily activities immediately after your treatment.
There is no downtime with this treatment, and no pain involved.
This is the perfect treatment for those seeking radiance and smoothness. Your skin will be radiantly glowing, hydrated and supple in texture. A must have for any special occasion.
Not only will your skin be brighter, smoother, with improved tone and texture, it will be extremely hydrated. This treatment also reduces the likelihood of breakouts and blemishes.
Regular treatments are recommended to ensure continued improvements, and maximum benefit from at-home skincare products (ability to absorb and have affect).
Who is not suitable?
The following people are not suitable for microdermabrasion.
- Has allergies to shellfish, gluten, and/or aspirin
- Has uncontrolled type 1 diabetes
- Has herpes lesions in the treatment area
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Has an active flare up of an autoimmune disease
- Has active sunburn in the treatment area
- Has severe acne (cystic)
- Has had anti-wrinkle injections within the past 24 hours and filler injections within the past 2 days
- Has a healing tattoo on the treatment area
- Is currently taking or has taken isotretinoin in the past 12 weeks
- Uses cortisone regularly
Your Esteem Clinic therapist will confirm your suitability during the consultation process.
Hydrabrasion is available at Main Beach clinic ONLY.
Post Treatment Care
- Skin may be sensitive, slightly flushed, and similar to windburn or chaffing. This is quite normal.
- Avoid advanced AHA’s and BHA’s, Retin A, and exfoliators for at least 5 days post treatment.
- Use aftercare serums/creams and gentle cleansers for 3-5 days post treatment (as prescribed by technician)
- Avoid hot showers, spas, pools, saunas or exercise for 24hrs.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for minimum of 1-week post treatment
- Avoid broad spectrum SPF 30+ and 50+ daily.
- Avoid waxing or threading post treated areas for at least 7 days.
If you have any questions or concerns please call Esteem Clinic on 1300 693 783
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.