Website Esteem Clinic
As leaders and pioneers of the Cosmetic Industry, we pride ourselves in our experience and our reputation for clinical excellence and we believe our professional service and high level of training sets the benchmark standard for our industry. We are continually growing and we have some of the most experienced Cosmetic Doctors and Nurses in Australia. Due to our ongoing expansion, an exciting opportunity has now become available. The successful applicant will enjoy numerous benefits including ongoing training opportunities.
About Our Role
As a Cosmetic Nurse Injector you will be required to:
• Focus your time with anti-ageing injectable treatments (anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers)
• Provide an exceptional high level of customer service
• Coordinating bookings, billing and completing patient notes
• Develop a specific treatment plan for clients with ongoing follow-up
• Answer any client questions or concerns
What You Will Need To Succeed
• Have a passion for Cosmetic Injectables
• Have a want to help people feel confident about their appearance
• Be self-motivated
• Natural Sales Ability to promote product and services
• Have a professional and friendly attitude
• Attention to detail a must
• Be flexible
• A minimum of 12mths injecting experience
• Must be an AHPRA accredited Registered Nurse
• Registered Division 1 Nurse or Doctor
• Must be an AHPRA accredited
• Must have Cosmetic Injectable experience
• Competitive remuneration and performance rewards
• Extensive training opportunities
• Staff benefits
If you have a real drive for cosmetic injecting or a drive to learn, love customer interaction and enjoy the challenge of achieving goals, this is the position for you!
If this sounds like you, Click Apply on the link below
*We are sorry but only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.