This dual-ended, rose quartz face & body roller is a beauty massage tool used to revitalise the skin, by promoting fluid drainage and circulation, reducing puffiness and dark circles, relieving muscle tension, and increasing the absorption of skincare products. As a last step in skincare, it seals serums and moisturisers into the face and body.
Turns self-care moments, and at-home spa treatments into something special.
Facial Rolling helps to:
- Smooth lines and wrinkles
- Tone and Define Facial Muscles
- Relieves Muscle Tension
- Reduce Puffiness & Dark Circles
- Aid in Product Absorption
- Helps Seal/Press in Serums, Oils & Moisturisers
- Boost Circulation
- Encourage Lymphatic Drainage
- Relieve headaches & eye strain
In the Spotlight
What is Rose Quartz?
Rose Quartz is commonly referred to as the “Love Stone”
It is known for helping promote self-love and opening the heart to friendship, inner healing and harmony.
Egyptians believed rose quartz had anti-aging properties.
Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen.
It has an ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells plus heal and rejuvenate.
Rose quartz is also good for the heart and circulation, bringing oxygen to skin which improves tone, luster and glow.
It is said to be a healing stone.
Rose quartz is believed to:
- remove emotional stress,
- purify energy,
- open the heart, as well as
- comfort and soothe.
Usage Applications - Morning
- When pulled straight from the fridge in the morning, it’s the best way to de-puff and feel awake.
- You can layer a serum and/or facial oil of your choice before rolling to hydrate and prep the skin before makeup.
- Can also be used on other parts of the body – neck, décolletage, hands and forearms.
Usage Applications - Night
- At night, you can focus on massaging over tight jaw muscles and ironing out those screen-induced squinting lines while watching your favourite TV series.
- You can give yourself a full lymphatic drainage massage to boost circulation, reduce redness, revitalise your skin, relax and calm.
- Press in your night cream and boost product absorption.
- Can be used over your favourite sheet mask.
- Can be placed in a refrigerator prior to use, for an extra cooling effect – especially useful post treatment.
- Elevates your at-home self-care/beauty routine.
Rose quartz face rollers can help to:
- improve blood circulation and overall skin tone,
- remove wrinkles and puffiness,
- improve your skin’s elasticity,
- reduce dark undereye circles,
- eliminate toxins and
- promote lymphatic drainage.
Rose quartz rolling also helps your skin care products absorb more deeply, so they can really penetrate your skin and perform more effectively.
When not to use?
Do not use the facial roller for 4 weeks after having anti-wrinkle or dermal filler.
How often should I use the Roller?
- Anyone of any age can benefit from adding this unique skincare tool to their daily routine.
- It can become part of your skincare regimen and you’ll look forward to doing it each day.
- When you take the time to care for your skin with a rose quartz roller, it’s a part of self care that’s like meditation for your skin.
Awards and Recognition
Esteem has been awarded Best Aesthetic Practice Queensland for three consecutive years, by the prestigious “My Face My Body Awards”. In 2018, Esteem was extremely proud to have been recognised as the Best Aesthetic Practice in Australia. Esteem was also honoured to have been entered into the “My Face My Body” Hall of Fame in 2018. These prestigious industry awards are testiment to the group’s ongoing commitment to delivering advanced aesthetic techniques and the latest in anti-ageing technology.